If you are at a medium to large-scale company or educational institution, the task of distributing and redeploying large numbers of Mac computers can seem overwhelming. This guide introduces you to the basic concepts for creating and deploying system images for new and existing computers. You’ll learn how Software Update and Caching services in macOS Server can be used to streamline and manage OS updates and how Apple Remote Desktop and Profile Manager can be used to manage your computers once they’re deployed.
What you will learn:
- Creating System Images
- Deploying Images
- Managing Mac Computers with Apple Remote Desktop
- Managing macOS Devices with Profile Manager
- Managing Software Updates
- Software Update and Caching Service Differences
Why you should attend this course:
- Hands on practice
- Certified Instructors
- Comprehensive coverage of topics & up-to-date software.
Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, and entry-level system administrators who implement and maintain networks using macOS & Windows
Students will get a certificate of participation.