macOS Sierra Server Essentials is a three-day course that’s designed to give technical coordinators and entry-level system administrators the skills, tools, and knowledge they need to implement and maintain a network that uses macOS Server for Sierra. Students learn how to install and configure macOS Server to provide network-based services, such as file sharing and web and wikis. Tools for efficiently deploying and managing macOS are also covered. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
What you will learn:
- The features and functionality of macOS Server for Sierra
- How to configure essential services on macOS Server for Sierra
- How to use macOS Server tools to monitor and troubleshoot services
- Effective use of macOS Server to manage a small network of Mac computers and users
- How to manage access to files and services
Why you should attend this course:
- Hands on practice
- Certified Instructors
- Comprehensive coverage of topics & up-to-date software.
Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, and entry-level system administrators who implement and maintain networks using macOS Server
Students will get a certificate of participation.