In this two-day hands-on course, students become familiar with the different ways in which tasks can be automated on the Mac. Students work with real-world content and scenarios to learn practical approaches towards creating scripts or workflows.
- Knowledge of macOS and basic computer navigation
- Knowledge of Command line on the terminal.
What you will learn:
- Shell Scripting
Why you should attend this course:
- Hands on practice
- Experienced Instructors
- Comprehensive coverage of topics & up-to-date software.
- This class is designed for anyone who wants to automate daily tasks & routines.
- People managing Macs who wish to automate certain tasks.
- People using Macs who wish to automate routines.
This course does not have any certification.