In this three-day hands-on course, students become familiar with the key features and functionality of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. Students work with real-world content and scenarios to learn practical approaches to creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. The skills students learn in this course will help prepare them to take the following certification exams:
- Apple Certified Pro – Pages
- Apple Certified Pro – Numbers
- Apple Certified Pro – Keynote
Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
What you will learn:
- How to create engaging, informative documents that convey information clearly through the effective presentation of content, including rich media
- How to store, analyse, and present data in an informative and interactive format using formulas, charts and graphs, and rich media
- How to create influential presentations that incorporate photographs, diagrams, animations, and other rich media to connect with and engage the intended audience
Why you should attend this course:
- Hands on practice
- Experienced Instructors
- Comprehensive coverage of topics & up-to-date software.
This class is designed for anyone who wants to create professional-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Students will get a certificate of participation. To get the final certification students will have to give the online Apple Certified Professional exam for either Pages, Keynote or Numbers.