macOS App Development is an three-day course aimed at introducing app development on macOS devices to beginners using the ‘Objective-C/Swift’ Programming Language.
- Familiarity with computers. Familiarity with macOS.
- Students must have prior knowledge of either C++/C#/JAVA
What you will learn:
- Installing the necessary tools to develop macOS Apps
- Creating macOS Apps
- Learn about the different issues that developers face
- Programming Standards
Why you should attend this course:
- Hands on practice
- Experienced Instructors
- Comprehensive coverage of topics & up-to-date software.
- Students looking to make a career in App Development.
- Recent College graduates & working professionals who wish to learn how to make macOS Apps.
Students will get a certificate of participation.