Enterprise macOS Management is a three-day course that gives you a tour of the various tools and technologies used to manage Mac computers in the Enterprise. The course includes lectures and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
- Knowledge of supporting macOS. You should have attended the Supporting macOS course or something similar.
What you will learn:
- Imaging & Deployment using tools like System Image Utility, NetInstall Service & NetSUS
- Device Management using Profile Manager & JAMF Now
- Enterprise Software Management using tools like Munki, Iceberg, pkgbuild
- Enterprise Data Management using Time Machine Service, Enterprise Encryption
Why you should attend this course:
- Hands on practice
- Certified Instructors
- Comprehensive coverage of topics & up-to-date software.
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, technical support personnel, service technicians, technology specialists, power users, teachers, and others who support Mac users in educational or business organizations
- Technical coordinators, teachers, or power users who manage computer networks or computer labs that run macOS
Students will get a certificate of participation.