macOS User Training is a 4 hour introduction on using different macOS devices such as MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook Air.
Upto 4 Hours. The training can be scheduled by the hour.
- Familiarity with computers.
- The course is more of a discussion rather than a full fledged training. It is helpful if the candidate comes in with his/her own requirements/concerns or queries.
What you will learn:
- About the Apple Product Ecosystem
- Basic features of the OS
- Things you can do
- Purchasing Apps/Movies/Songs
- Apps that are popular
Why you should attend this course:
- Hands on practice
- Experienced Instructors
- Comprehensive coverage of topics & up-to-date software.
- Anyone who owns or has to work with an macOS device.
This course does not have any certification.