C++ Programming is a five-day course aimed at introducing object oriented programming concepts to beginners/existing programmers using the ‘C++’ Programming Language.
- Familiarity with computers. Familiarity with Linux/Unix like OS recommended.
- Familiarity with ‘C’ would be helpful.
What you will learn:
- Installing the necessary tools to develop applications written in C++
- Writing applications in C++
- Learn about the different issues that programmers face
- Programming Standards
Why you should attend this course:
- Hands on practice
- Experienced Instructors
- Comprehensive coverage of topics & up-to-date software.
- Students looking to make a career in programming.
- Recent College graduates & working professionals who wish to learn programming.
Students will get a certificate of participation.