Supporting macOS High Sierra is a five-day course that gives you a tour of macOS High Sierra and covers the best ways to support macOS High Sierra users. The course includes lectures and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
macOS knowledge and basic computer navigation skills
What you will learn:
- The macOS High Sierra troubleshooting process
- How to use macOS High Sierra tools and resources to troubleshoot macOS High Sierra
- macOS High Sierra features and functionality, including how to find more information about macOS High Sierra
- How to automate tasks on High macOS
Why you should attend this course:
- Hands on practice
- Certified Instructors
- Comprehensive coverage of topics & up-to-date software.
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, technical support personnel, service technicians, technology specialists, power users, teachers, and others who support Mac users in educational or business organizations
- Technical coordinators, teachers, or power users who manage computer networks or computer labs that run macOS
Students will get a certificate of participation.